- No office copayments
- No visit charges
- No procedure charges
And then you receive the highest quality of primary care
- Enhanced access to your physician
- Call, text, or e-mail your physician whenever issues or questions arise
- Same or next-day appointments guaranteed
- Longer, unrushed appointments up to 60 minutes long
- Access to the full gamut of Functional Medicine services
- Engaging patient portal
Direct Primary Care FAQs
How are you able to offer this level of service so cheaply?
In a conventional, insurance-based practice, a large proportion of the costs of the overhead is associated with coding, billing, and collecting payments from insurance companies. These processes are extremely complicated and time-intensive requiring teams of administrative personnel to manage it. By completely cutting out the middle man, we are able to save a significant amount of money on overhead and we pass that savings on to our patients.
What if I need to be referred to a specialist or have imaging done, such as X-ray or MRI?
In terms of imaging, many patients will utilize their insurance as they otherwise would. We recognize that many will choose to use our services with a wrap-around low-premium, high-deductible insurance plan. Therefore, we have negotiated reduced prices for imaging for direct payment to the individual imaging companies. Direct payment has the potential to be cheaper than the out-of-pocket expenses associated with paying through insurance.
What about labs?
Why should I pay for primary care when I can get it for free?
Can Direct Primary Care save me money?
- No primary care copayments
- Access to discounted medications
- No loss of income from taking time off work for doctors appointments (we work around your schedule)
- Avoidance of the Emergency Room and Urgent Care when possible
- The ability to downgrade your health insurance to a Low Premium/High Deductible Plan
- Access to discounted rates on labs and imaging, and the ability to use a Health Savings Account (HSA) towards these expenses
- High quality care and having a partner in your long-term health will reduce your risk for serious chronic medical conditions and the debilitating costs associated with them